Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Act 1, Scene 9 "The Little Things"

So I'm sitting at a stop light waiting to figure out which direction I should go. This annoying hagred ol bitch won't stop smackin her gum and clicking her jaw, while talking to me about what nostril screw she wants. It's 3pm I've been at work since 10:20am and haven't had a break besides to nibble at my donut. This girl keeps standing over by the register extra sketchy looking nobody wants to sit down and everybody is driving me fucking nuts and that ol' crazy coot is still smackin that god forsaken gum and the clicking of her jaw is like a piercing snare drum. The light is about to turn green and I have a choice unleash my rage on the ol' coot or bite my tongue and taste the iron in my mouth. Light is green and blood never tasted so bad.

You know those days where you just wanna rip everyones fucking head off. I don't mean like metaphorically? I mean like literally unleash your rage and just full force lean forward lay your paws on their dome bury your claws and pull.

Scene 8 Just goes to show that people do not think about the affect that their actions play on another individual.

No I don't have 3 hours to sit here and talk about what color the fucking nostril screw is. LOOK AT IT, IT'S LIGHT GREEN WHY DO I HAVE TO REPEAT WHAT YOU JUST TOLD ME. I have a full lobby and better things to do then to answer the same god damn questions to you 50 times in 5 minutes. Is it that hard to fathom that the god damn thing might be light green?

I understand you are uneducated and your to fucking lazy to research what your doing to your body. Or use the correct terminology but when I correct you don't look at me like I'm the asshole that doesn't know what I'm talking about....Go Fuck Yourself I get paid to do what I do because I know what I'm doing, while your flipping burgers I'm hustlin....ERRRRDAY I'M HUSTLIN.

Step back take a deep breath and AKRIGHT!!!!

I won't say today was horrible it was just one thing after another and I got frustrated as fuck. Now I did get a little present that made my day though.

One thing most people may not know is that I'm a closet stoner. Not even really a stoner really but I figured it wasn't as retarded as saying "I'm a pot smoker in the closet". Fuck that! *Laughs*

Anyway as I was saying closet stoner yes me. I don't smoke often but I dabble with a bowl of oregons finest from time to time. I however prefer it in an edible form and let me tell you in the past two weeks I have been given more goodies than santa on christmas eve. Last week "The Jew" brought me peanut butter cookies, This week "Ozone" brought us peanut butter cups and pastries I traded a pastry for a brownie that "Mel" made. Then tonight a regular of mine decides to show her appreciation for me with a whole fucking brick of weed butter that is green than the amazon forest. So Time to make treats.

Thats my little blurp on that I'll leave it alone from there. I will say though that writing clearly is so much easier and intense after a few puffs.

Well after my angry sprout and my drug talk *Laughs* I think it's time for bed the melatonin is kickin in.

Might I add that I hate it when ex-girlfriends are right. She gives me melatonin for christmas and I take 1 pill and it does nothing so I take 2 a night and it knocks me off my ass and I sleep like a baby. So she was right melatonin works. Fuck my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment