Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Act 1, Scene 5

So I just spent the past 3 hours staring at lines. However I think I understand the concept. For my Basic Design class our homework was to cut out around 25 strips of paper in different lengths and thickness's in black and paste them on white paper using only vertical and horizontal lines and then take the same amount in white strips and paste them on black paper using vertical, horizontal and diagonal lines. I don't want to look at lines any more but it was kind of fun and entertaining.

Other than that today was difficult. It's really irritating for the one person your making an effort to change for so that you can keep your job and better your life and show that your dedicated and show you care, doesn't seem to care. I understand people have other things going on and maybe it's just this persons characteristics which I don't doubt in any way because I know well enough. It just really ruined my day. I've got 1 week and 2 days and I feel like I've made a drastic change in everything. I plan on keeping it this way because I feel a little bit better. Even though I feel better I hear some of the stupid comments and it makes me feel like it's not worth it. I just don't want my big mouth to get me into trouble because It's becoming hard to not make smart ass remarks and say some bullshit thats gonna get me chewed out.

No much else to say...I'll right more tomorrow. Night bloglins!

No comments:

Post a Comment