Saturday, January 31, 2009

Act 1, Scene 12

It's been a few days since I've been on here and realized that I should probably give an update.

This past 2 weeks have been...Well? Interesting. I found myself skipping class all not last week but the week before and then didn't go tuesday of this last week. It's not that I don't want to go to class I just don't have the motivation. It kills me that I'm almost 23 and I still lack the motivation that we as human beings should be able to develop in our lives.

My alarm goes off and I just wanna lay in bed all day and do nothing...Nothing at all except for snuggle up or do the dirty....But that rarely happens. *Laughs*

*Some of this may be repeats from the last entry just felt I should explain a little bit*

Thankfully I had this whole last week off. We closed the shop for remodeling and so I was there till 3 in the morning on saturday night but had all week off.

Monday I got tattooed it looks awesome but seriously? SHIT FUCKING HURT! I hate layering colors with 5 or 6 different times over the same area of skin I was done after about 2 and half hours. I wasn't happy about it but I just couldn't hang.

the rest of the week I spent a lot of time with Joe and Crozz which was nice it's been cool to kick it with those guys a lot more. It's funny because I use to look up to them when we were all apart of the scene and now we're all on the same level and come to find out I'm the oldest one in our band but I look 10 years younger than all of them. I JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO GROW A BEARD. I hate looking like I'm 12.

So the other night I get a text from a buddy telling me that my mom sent him a message on myspace so he forwarded it to me.

"APPLE OR JUSTIN IS MY SON@DOESNT CARE IF I LIVE OR DIE. DOESNT NO2DAY IS MY 40TH BDAY@WONT COME2MY WEDDING CUZ HE DRINKS LIKE I DID4PAIN MENTAL@PHYSICAL. HES BEEN TOLD LIES ALL HIS LIFE. I CALLED EVERY DAY MY DAD TOLD ME2NEVER CALL AGAIN BUT I DID. I DIDNT TRY2KILL MYSELF WHEN HIT BY CAR I BLACKED OUT FROM PAXIL 4DEPRESSION CUZ I DIDNT NO MY RIGHTS THEY WERE KIDNAPPED@I DIDNT NO THAT THEN OR HOW ILLEGAL TAKIN MY RIGHT2C MY KIDS. U BETTER LET HIM NO MY WEDDING IS N HIS GRANDPARENTS HOUSE@I NEED HIS APPROVAL OF FIANCE OR I CANT MARRY HIM@I WONT B W THEM. A BEER@GIVE RESULTS2HIS SISTER. HE HAS TILL JUNE2DECIDE2MEET HIM UNLESS MY MOM GETS WORSE. I WANT MY PARENTS2C ME GET MARRIED. I LUV MY SON@MISS THE BEST FRIEND I EVER HAD BUT IM SURE U NO THIS. WE WOULD LOVE4HIM2PLAY N OUR 3 DIFFERENT BANDS WERE IN@WILL B PLAYIN EVERYWHERE.
APPLES MOM"

Then I get a text from her, somehow she got my number? What the fuck!

"I NO JADE CAN B A PAIN IN THE ASS@A BITCH BUT SHE IS UR SISTER. U WERE THE 1ST2C HER DARK HAIR WHEN SHE WAS BEING BORN. U WERE THE ONLY 1 THAT I WANTED W ME. U R GONNA MAKE A GREAT FATHER SOMEDAY. U HELD MY HAND 4 10 MONTHS. I NO U HATE ME BUT PLEASE TALK2HER IN2 COMING2STAY W ME. SHE SLEPT N A TENT LAST@WONT FUCK4EXTRA CASH THATS WHY SHE QUIT THE 1444 CLUB. SHES NOT USING DOPE OR SHD DO ANY1. U DONT NO THIS BUT WHEN JADE WAS A BABY I GOT MIXD UP W THE CRIPS BUT THEY WERE PIMPS@GOT ALONG W THE BLOODS. I TOLD THEM ID RATHER B ON WELFARE@EVEN IF I DID NO PIMP WOULD MAKE A DIME. I HELPD WHORES GET OUT. I GAND ALL THERE REPECT. THERE OUT OF THE PIMP GAME BUT CAN HELP JADE CUZ MOST DANCERS HAV A PIMP. THERE NAMES R HENRY@HAROLD JONES. THEY'LL DO ANYTHING4ME, IM FAMILY. I NEED 1ORBOTH PHONE#S4 PROTECTION UNLESS U CAN GET HER2COME DOWN HERE@IF U EVER GET DESPERATE UR ALWAYS WELCOME 4EVER."

I just can't justify her sanity. I mean seriously? what the fuck?

Anyways tonight Crozz, Bryce and myself drove up to Portland to see The Album Leaf. They're an amazing band from San Diego, their set just blew me away it was phenomenal the opening bands were good as well Amonie Bell and Black Mamba really great sets. The only thing that bothered me is when TAL went on everybody moved up and I've got fucking tiny dancer in front of me and he keeps steppin on my shoes and getting his fro all up in my grill. Then I've got the bitch with the clap, clapping really loud next to my left ear and considering my right one is muted from this cold congestion shit...It was twice as loud. Then I got fucking thug mcnasty comin in to fucking take up our space...He stood between us and tiny dancer...not much space...The nerve of some people.






But Now It's off to slumber I made it home in one piece through the death fog from Portland home.

Long day...

1 comment:

  1. DUDE!!!!

    You need to get that motivation thing under control. You definitely don't want your financial aid being taken away just cause you're too tired or lazy... TRUST ME!!!

    I actually went to school and still got fucked by financial aid. Keep your head down and barrel on through this term like no ones business. You can do it man. School ain't easy for sure.

    http://jessetobler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete