Thursday, January 15, 2009

Act 1, Scene 7


  • First alarm goes off 8am, I sit up, think to myself fuck this...verbally say "Fuck this" fall back asleep.
  • Second alarm goes off 8:45 I lay there stare at my pillow turn off the alarm and fall back asleep.
  • Third alarm goes off 9am I sit up crawl out of bed take a piss shower and then do my morning shit.
  • Fourth alarm goes off 9:35am I'm driving to school smoking my first cigarette of the day
  • Fifth alarm goes off 9:55am I'm sitting in class getting ready for class to start dreading the day ahead.
  • Sixth alarm goes off in my pocket during my teachers lecture

History of modern art most uncomfortable fucking desks ever made for midgets who way 33 pounds with a 2 inch waste.

We sit in the dark and look at slides the whole class period and I just wanna pass out every class we have.

After that I have Basic Design the study of 2D Art...I have to admit I love this class it's like being a kid again we've been taking construction paper cutting it into strips of paper and creating line drawings and such it's really fun

I showed up with my curved line piece already done and I thought my teacher was gonna shit his pants he was so shocked by my piece he showed it to everyone and then kept telling me that i was doing great work then I had a kid in my class come up and ask for help on his and everyone kept like watching was I was doing. It made me feel really good about my projects. I love working with black and white more than anything.

Then after class I went to talk to Ed McManus my Music Technology teacher to see if I could get into his class this term but he wasn't there but Alberto "The Guy" when it comes to anything involving the music department told me that he was gonna let me in even though the class was full because I've been in his class for so long so I just have to call him tomorrow which should bring me up to 12 credits!

Then the end of my school day involved me sitting in line for 2 hours to check up on the appealment of my financial aid. Which they're going to reinstate it but I have to fill out a form that pertains to the amount of credits I'm taking I guess they may stop paying for my schooling soon down the road....Thank god for Missy comin to kick it with me for like an hour and keeping me company.

Then I went and met up with Joe and Amelia and missy met up with us there and we kicked it for a bit. Joe and I took off shortly after to visit Crosby at Guitar Center and we jammed around for a bit. Downside to that is I know what I want to do for gear for our band. I found the perfect bass it's a Shecter Stilletto Elite and it's black with a maple neck that is a through body neck...So GORGEOUS!!! It plays smooth has great tone and the action tension and intonation are amazing on it. Price tag however...$750. Then I decided instead of buying a $1000 Rig. I'm gonna buy a 200w combo for around $400 made by acoustic bass rigs they're amazing. So I just need to sell my gear that I already have so I can buy that stuff or at least the bass.

I also found out that my friend Amanda wants to move out so we've been lookin for places she found a place that is a 2 bed 2 bath with utilities included not to mention free internet, yoga classes and gym for $450 a month I think it's too good to be true but we'll see hahaha

I also really want to go to canada, I'm crazy I know but I met a girl that seems really cool and it's also an excuse to get out of the country hahaha...

Anywho work in the morning time for bed!

But before I slumber I just found the ultimate bass the same that I played earlier but a 5-string in white quilted maple...SO HOT

No comments:

Post a Comment