Sunday, January 18, 2009

Act 1, Scene 8


The roles of thinking and how we feel and what we do in response. A high majority of people don't think they just do. When sometimes a good characteristic to have sometimes it can have an affect on even the smallest role in your life. We continue to speak before we think without knowing what affect it might have on the opposite person.

I am horrible when it comes to these actions but I continue to try and battle them. However I get lazy and stop caring and do what I please which aftermath continues to show is a horrible thing.

After so much time thinking that I'm on top of things I realize, no I'm not I'm lost just like everybody else in this world and I continue searching for something that isn't there anymore. Eventually it will come to us and fill us with the joy and understanding. Then again we may never find it if we keep searching for understanding. Maybe we were never meant to fully understand anything and it could be that not understanding our life situations is what understanding life is all about.

A story to help understand

A relationship takes 2 people to carry on and be what is considered a "Happy" relationship. It requires communication, trust, respect, "understanding" and most of all honesty. All relationships have their ups and downs and pot holes in the road will come with all relationship territory.

So when one person decides it's not working anymore, trust is gone, communication is gone and actions speak louder than words. That person may decide to kick rocks hit the ol' highway and move along. Now the other person in the passenger seat, you know the one who didn't realize their actions, their words and the lack of a thought process? Yeah that one. That person now confused and lost because of the loss of what they thought was real, and that something may have meant the world to them. This person is left on the side of the road hoping for something better. They're hurt they're dead inside, stomach may cringe at the thought of this past life that was lived. Standing on the side of the road someone decides to pick them up. but this person is not satisified, he moves on to the next available ride. Still unsatisfied after a multitude of rides but only finding themselves farther away from home than they were at the beginning. Unhappy, unsatisfied scared, empty and unable to feel whats real and whats not.

What I'm getting at is that we all act, we all speak, but sometimes it's the actions that we make that leave the images they keep. Sometimes we don't do the things we do because we chose to. We do them because we don't know what else to do. "Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil." Sometimes at points of troubled times we are to weak to fight temptation and then fall head first into a world we never thought could be so real. We eat sleep, fuck, drink, and smoke and enjoy ourselves and lose ourselves in the loss of the ones we still love dearly they may never know it or understand it however we will be there to remind them of the life you once had. We never leave and cloud your life with anger and nostalgic times and question every choice you made.


I'm nowhere near a perfect person, nor have I led a perfect life. I do know that I would not be who I am if I hadn't made every fucking mistake I've made so far. Life is a constant struggle and I know I'm not alone, we fall in the hole to climb out and show the world what we're made of, the more times we fall the stronger we can get....................

IF WE CLIMB BACK OUT!

If we don't we remain helpless, wasted, bitter, angry, and ya know what lets face it, nobody cares to help you anymore.

I've seen it I've been there, who knows I could fall down again, who knows if I'll be strong enough to get back up. when the time comes I guess I'll find out won't I?

I will never regret a god damn thing, this is the one promise I've never broken to myself. LIVE LIFE WITH NO REGRETS, AND HOPE FOR A BETTER TOMORROW.

We say things we don't mean,
We do things that shouldn't be done
We are human,

It's the curious nature in all of us. But without all the mistakes the curiousity, and supposed "Regrets" we wouldn't be who we are.

We may never get second chances at the things we desire, but maybe it's for the best.

3 comments:

  1. You're better at this blogging thing than I am. Its good to see you trying to accept that you aren't 100% in control of your own life. I think we all need to remember that at one time or another. This really seems to be a good *out* for you. Is it working as well as it appears???

    Your very last comment is very powerful. Its also a tough one to learn, huh?

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Justin.... I agree, very powerful! I joined so I could follow your blogs. I am so proud of you for starting this journey. Your putting it all out there, not many people would do that.
    Lots of love your way!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burns to the second power Holy Shit hahahahaha Love you ladies

    And Leah it's not working so much but it's nice to have a sense of structure where as I sit here and I vent and I just don't care what anybody has to say in a negative manner towards me I'm so used to people giving me shit for speaking my mind and I finally said fuck it I'll do as I please and thats why I started this blog, and also to document how I change over the year. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it was worth the time and energy.

    I appreciate you guys following up immensely = )

    ReplyDelete