Monday, June 1, 2009

Act 6, Scene 1

We find ourselves questioning everything around us. Wondering what we can do to change things, and change them for the better.

We ask ourselves questions that if we continue searching for them....well we'll never find any answers.

We search high and low for ultimate happiness when we know deep down we'll never find it.

The thing is we are only as happy and we make ourselves, We only better ourselves if we set our minds to do it. Last but not least those questions will only be answered if we let them be answered.

Today I woke up and realized sometimes you need to step back and let people do their own thing.

Sometimes you need to give people the space that will allow them to find themselves and in turn with by some great miracle of luck you might find yourself rewarded in doing so.

I know I can't change you, you know I can't change you, but maybe if I let you do what you want and stand back while you do it, maybe we'll be able to come back to what we both want, until then I sit here waiting and hoping that things will someday be ok.

As for the now, as hard as it is to say things are not ok, and I don't know how to make them ok. It takes 2 to tango and as for right now my toes are bruised,

If you need help I'm always here with an ear to listen, a throat full of words, and my heart is for you and for you alone. I know things are rough and I'm here to help when you need me, All you need to do is ask and I'll be there right beside you every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment