Friday, May 22, 2009

Act 5, Scene 2

Somedays are better than others.

Some Feelings are better than the rest.

Sometimes we'll find what fits best in our life, sometimes we'll search and never find anything.

For once in my life I feel like I've actually prioritized things quite well.

People probably hate the amount of time I spend with that special someone but if anything I feel like it's helping me to become a better person.

I'm not filling my head with all the meaningless bullshit by listening to you dramatically describe how shitty your life is.

I'm not drinking myself stupid.

I'm not smoking as much.

I'm getting shit done.

Molly gives me that death stare when I say I'm not gonna do something that I know I need to do. And Fuck I'll admit I'm whipped and I do what she tells me........most of the time HA!!!

And for the first time in a long time. I feel whole. I feel complete.

My next step is to figure out how to dedicate myself to going to school full time so I can get my degree so I can move forward in my life and start my career in a town other than Eugene.

It's time to make life happen.

Grow up kid just grow up...................................Not as easy as it sounds!


On A side note it kills me to see someone so close to me hurting so much and there's absolutely nothing I can do besides just be there for her. It's hard to be a foundation in place for someone else. It'll never be there same and it's a big shoe to fill. Hopefully all will work out and I will do my best to be everything she needs and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment